CR9V 9V 850mAh LiMnO2 battery for fire detector, nonrechargeable
|Discharging end voltage||4.5V|
|Max. continuous discharging current||850mA|
|Max. Pulse discharging current||1200mA|
|Operating Temperature||-40deg. C to 60deg. C|
|Storage Temperature||-10deg. C to 40deg. C|
Contact Person: Cindy
Mobile Phone No. : + 86 18682165797 (same as wechat)
Skype ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
AV Products: Digital camera, flashlight, camcorder.
Security Devices: Thief alarm, Smoke alarm.
Lights and Lamps: LED lamp, Mini flashlights, fishing pole tip lights, shoe
flashlights and so on.
Electronic Devices: Electronic dictionary, electronic watch, electronic scale,
Information Devices: Computer main-board, memory card, card reader, remote control.
Others: Electric tools, electric toys, mini meters, medical apparatus
& instruments, home electric mini-appliances.
Precautions for use
1) A battery shall not be stored at temperatures in excess of 45℃.
Storage at less than 30℃ is recommended. Storage at less than -40℃
can deform the plastic parts and may cause a leakage. To prevent
self-discharge caused by corrosion, or decrease of insulation,
humidity during storage shall be less than 70%.
2) The battery has an explosion resistant construction. But the
following cautions should be taken. because combustible materials
such as lithium metal and organic electrolyte are contained in the
* Do not use except in applicable model or equipment.
* Do not connect more than three cells in series.
* Do not mix different types (chemistries) of batteries.
* Do not short circuit.
* Do not dispose in fire.
* Do not charge.
* Do not disassemble.
* Do not connect the wrong polarity (+,-)
3) Keep away from heat source of flame.
4) The battery shall not be washed by ultrasonic wave washer.
Other LiMnO2Battery Model:
|Battery Model||Nominal Voltage||Nominal Capacity||Standard Discharge Current (mA)||Dimension (mm)||Weight(g)||Max. Continuous Discharge Current(mA)||Pulse Current(mA)|
Payment and Shipping: